Friday, October 18, 2013

Hello My Name Is...Child of God

Hello friends!!!!!!!!!
I am back on the big (YouTube) screen with a BRAND NEW VIDEO SERIES! I am even more on fire for my faith, but am still just as awkward on camera as I was before! The first video is below, or on YouTube! Watch this one to see where I will be going with this series on identity!

WARNING: I am a bit tired in this video, so just a heads up! I do stay awake (ish) during the whole thing though!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!
Your Sister In Christ,
Dani

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Dani. I was one of those you spoke of--partying hard with alcohol, drugs , and sex. Turned me into an addict. Even though I knew better, being a preacher's kid, I took the road of the prodigal. It all nearly killed me. But, I praise God for the nearly dying. It really woke me up to the reality of God and the only route to Him--Jesus Christ. I love Him for loving me so much. And seeing you standing firm in your love for God, in an environment where the world is wondering why you don't partake in their depravity, is a sign of a true child of God. I want to thank you for stirring the Holy Spirit within me by your love for our Father. Joy is all I can say when I witness the sincerity of your faith. So, good for you on starting this series. I will stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chad! I am so glad to hear that you found your way back to Jesus! I am also very excited that you will be joining me on this adventure! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete